It’s been going on for several months already, but I’ve been experiencing some issues with texting.
There are delays – not all the time, but often – in sending and/or receiving a text message.
And whenever there is a delay in sending, the recipient receives the same messages several times.
When there is a delay, it takes 5 minutes to an hour to be delivered.
This happens with WIFI and 3G.
I asked with an open ticket.
They were nice and patient and very helpful, however, I ended up with being offered a coupon to buy a new phone.
(BTW, I love their customer services.)
FYI, these were I tried.
*Cleared cache and data of an SMS app (Messaging Version 5.1.1–11)
*Uninstalled and reinstall a Republic Wireless app
*Updated data profile
Reset the cellular settings (Dial ##72786#…)
Refreshed RW activation (Dial ##8647##…)
And of course I rebooted each time.
I am wondering if there is someone who resolved this issue.
Today, I tried to send a text message, and it took almost an hour to be delivered.