Did my profile update save?

Itryed to start a new post so for give me for using this post to reply to you. After filling out the profile area and clicking send i got an error code that said “this site invalid” So did my info get poseted? Thanks for the help! ronaldc4ie7to

Phone recommendation

Hi @ronaldc.4ie7t0
I see you have a profile but I do not see any Topic created by you, so I don’t think it took. Please feel free to try again.

Based on your profile it appears that you are a new member to the forums and not an RW customer yet…so there are certain limitations on your user account here on the forums.

Take a look here for additional info, in case you are trying to create a longer post with multiple links

Hi @ronaldc.4ie7t0,

I’ve moved your post to its own separate thread.

I don’t see that any profile information you may have entered was saved. The account you’ve created here doesn’t seem to be associated with a Republic Wireless phone account, and I see @amitl has pointed you to the rules that are in place for non-member accounts. Did you have any links in the profile info you were creating?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.