Disable last update?

THe last update changed teh way I dismiss open windows, it makes me swipe up and I want to continue to swipe right.
it also messed up the brightness of my screen at night. I can barely read it now.

How can I get my open apps to close the old way?
How can I get my screen brightness (at night) to adjust properly?

Why doesn’t Android have 2 updates, one for secutity patches and another that is for people who want to learn their GUI over again.
That way I can get only security updates and leave the other for people who have time to play on their phones.

As far as I know, you can’t

https://support.motorola.com/us/en/Solution/MS123442

Many of these phone-specific questions are best asked of the manufacturer. Motorola has extensive published help documents and a support team for these types of questions. I had to look at your posting history to figure out which phone you may have been referring to.

1 Like

People are being advised to update their apps on Lenova’s forum. My apps are up to date and how will updating any app help me get rid of a search box on my home screen, a volume adjustment that does not work (and has been moved) and several other little things. Like my phone now turns pages with the up and down volume (did I mention I cannot control the volume at all) and that my adaptive brightness will not work

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer