Ditch the FAMILY? Who thought of that!?

Sure I am well past 55, Empty nest and all. But NEVER NEVER NEVER would I include that sentence in my life. If you don’t have a family for the most part life is pretty boring and without much meaning (at least in my view)!

4 Likes

For the sake of clarity, it’s “Ditch the family plan” not the family itself:

1 Like

Did that just change? I read it as “ditch the family” a couple minutes ago. Maybe I just missed the “plan” part.

What I posted in the screenshot is what was there when I looked.

Still a VERY insensitive marketing scheme! Many Many people will only see “ditch the family.”

1 Like

To be clear, going from offering NO family discount or multi-line discount of any kind, to offering a discount for sets of two lines, is “ditching the family”? I hope that every business I do business with starts offering my wife and I discounts that we don’t currently get and “ditches my family”.

The wording implies that money is more important than family. This is a very offensive statement to many people, I am sure

1 Like

I didn’t insult you and insults are unnecessary. I simply disagree that logging in to multiple accounts somehow has anything at all to do with my family.

1 Like

No insult intended, just restated that you wish all businesses would give you a discount and ditch your family. I apologize for choosing to use the wording I did.

I think @brendaf.wiacpq might be talking about this one… I also read it as such on first glance…it does read a bit hokey

It’s this page

From what i see they just raised the price of a single line from 15 to twenty and then called $30 for two lines a discount… :man_shrugging: I guess they added 1gb of data. Ooooh.

That would be incorrect. They eliminated the plan without data and left the 1GB plan at $20 as it always was and now offer 50% off the second line.

3 Likes

That wasn’t a terrific deal with My Choice and still isn’t with 5.0. It’s better per person with 2 lines, but it’s easy to find more than 1GB of data with a $15 plan without having to pay for 2 lines.