Do anyone know when Moto e4 plus comes out?

Do anyone know when Moto e4 plus comes out?

1 Like

Coming soon per Moto’s info in link below.

1 Like

Hi @fuegiex.hgh7xh!

That is something only Motorola knows. Additionally, we don’t know if and when Republic will support it. Republic does not discuss which phones are currently “in the works.” Sorry I can’t provide more information!

mb2x

1 Like

I too am anxiously awaiting for Moto to release the E4+ in the US. I’ve even signed up for updates from Moto for the phone, but a full month has went by without a peep.

We can only wait, for this and Nougat to come to those of us withMXP’s… :disappointed:

0 Likes

I’m just anxious for some company to put a 5000 mAh battery in a flagship. Why no company does it is beyond me…

0 Likes

I’d rather have a adequately sized and easily replaceable battery in flagships for several obvious reasons.

0 Likes

I still would prefer a bigger battery ;).

0 Likes

I know it is released in India, does their E4+ have the 5000mAh spec. ? …(could look it up but I am so not doing that right now).

0 Likes

Yep it does per Motorolas website!

0 Likes

Oh no! … I’m waiting on a MXP Nougat update and a fabled E4+…I really need a new hobby.

It;s not just the battery though, lower specs make it ideal for certain phone eccentric persons that need massive amounts of “Talk-n-Text”… :smirk:

2 Likes

I am a battery junkie. My all-time favorite phone was the first Droid Razr Maxx. That battery was amazing!

0 Likes

Not as the 7 Note.

0 Likes

I got to hold one once and it was so light!

0 Likes

Flaming battery not weight was amazing…

0 Likes

available a week from tomorrow!

0 Likes

Hi @ernstj

I have seen some media outlets reporting that release as well, however, we will still have to wait for an announcement from RW as to when we can actually activate the device on RW.

It will be nice to start seeing USA user reviews in the near future though.

1 Like

closed #17

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer