Does RW offer a phone with Android 11, Wireless Charging, 6"+ screen and an SD Card?

Does RW offer a phone with Android 11, Wireless Charging, 6"+ screen and an SD Card?

• There is a user-provided article in Tips & Tricks that tracks all the phones for sale or supported by Republic. A quick check shows 0 devices with Android 11, but it does provide the Available OS levels, the sizes an SD card capability (and other key attributes).

Hi @Obie,

Currently, the only Republic compatible phones capable of running Android 11 are Google’s Pixel series excluding the 1st generation models. In other words, all Pixels other than the original Pixel and Pixel XL.

The above said, Pixels do not offer an SD card slot, so, presently, Android 11 and an SD card slot is an either or choice on Republic compatible phones.

The Community resource referenced by my fellow Ambassador, @jben, hasn’t yet been updated to reflect that Android 11 is indeed available for Pixels other than the original Pixel and Pixel XL. I’m running Android 11 on my Pixel 4 XL.

2 Likes

Hi @rolandh, I just updated the models of Pixel to 11.0
Thanks

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer