Edite - YouTube has stopped - X Close app - Notification Moto X Pure

Just saw it again.

I’ve seen notification repeatably on my X Pure during the last couple of months. Have done RW and web searches and no related topics. Doubt it’s any sort of spam or RW system issue?

Have any other RW members, other Moto X Pure or Nougat users seen this?

I’ve cleared the cache and disabled/reenabled the bloaty YouTube app. Still get the notification on occasions and a simple back or home tap resolves until next time.

Edite:
I left out an important(?) part of the issue description. YouTube doesn’t crash, I never use it and it has been disabled since getting the phone about 18 months ago.

Sounds like some app on your phone is clashing with the YouTube app. If it does not happen on often, it can be hard to troubleshoot. I think many users experience an app crashing at some point using a smartphone, your error sounds like the standard message for that.

@seanr,.

I left out an important(?) part of the issue description. YouTube doesn’t crash, I never use it and it has been disabled since getting the phone about 18 months ago. No other app issues either. I’m more apt to get the notification when charging. Thanks.