Email address missing for account login

Using Moto G 5+phones, have been RW customer for many years. Having a problem getting to my RW account. Mozilla decided to quit doing email and that is what I was using. Got my accounts changed to new email, but neglected to do RW account. Have been on annual service and will need to renew soon. Now when I try to log in, it tells me there is no account connected to that email address. How can I get to my account and make changes to it?

You would need to Open a Ticket, as they will need proof that you are who you say you are… they will ask for things like old email, new email, phone nr etc… sure I have missed some but it is all required to protect you

3 Likes

Hi @gdoyle,

It looks like you have a ticket open with our Help Team and they are awaiting the details @jben mentioned so they can verify you as the account owner and help you regain access to your account. Our Community will not be able to help with that process, but our Help Team will take great care to make sure you get the assistance you need.

Did you receive the Help Team’s replies to your e-mails?

2 Likes

@gdoyle,

What actually happens if you try to log into the Account Portal with your new e-mail address?

Message an
Expert customer