What phone do you have?
Moto G5 plus
What plan are you on?
3.0 ( I think, “Choice Plan” ? )
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?
I’ve been having some very strange charging/discharging behavior. Had the battery replaced with a new one about 3 weeks ago, that did not help.
- When the indicated charge gets below about 40% - 50% it starts discharging rapidly.
- Within 10 min or so reaches 15%
- Then is crashes to 3-4% and shuts down
- Plugging in the charger at 5% or so has resulted in a charge indication of 25% immediately
- Rebooting at 25% has resulted in it coming back up at 4-5% and shutting down immediately. Then plugging in the charger and powering on after a couple min has indicated 80% charge
- Similar results in Safe Mode. I.e. no 3rd party apps running
- Wiped android system cache. No change
- Tried a full software reboot (hold power button for 8-10 sec until reboots and then plug in charger) no change
- The behavior is not consistent, doesn’t always do the same thing.
(This may or may not be related, but the two infrared LED’s on the back side on each side of the camera seem to be continuously flashing. You can only see them with another camera. They run whenever the phone is on, camera not open, screen not even on. Is this normal?? I have a video if it helps.)
I have many screenshots of the battery history, I’ll try and attach a typical one.