European travel

I’m travelling to Europe soon. Keepgo.com says their GSM sim card will work in my moto x pure. I’ve been researching, and getting all kinds of conflicting info.

It appears their SIM should work fine. Great info about travelling internationally here: International Travel with a Republic Phone

1 Like

50 bucks for 1GB data-only SIM sounds like a lot…you should be able to find much better deals. Also, Europe has pretty good public WiFi availability… in my 3-4 trips to Europe I was able to get by with just WiFi for all my needs.

I’m going to echo what @amitl said. I’ve been able to get by on public wifi in Ireland, England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, and Austria.

If you need 24/7 access then you’ll want a sim card. But if you don’t need that, public wifi can be a workable solution. I always download the maps for where ever I’ll be, and find the offline apps for metro/bus/tram, and haven’t had a bad experience yet.

1 Like

Hi @williaml.bqeqw9,

Where in Europe will you be starting your trip? When I was in France I used a Lebara SIM card in my Moto X Pure and I was very happy with the entire experience, value, and coverage.

2 Likes

Netherlands, and anywhere thatstriles our fancy. We always wing it!
Thanks for your input.

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer