Eventually i'll need to buy a new phone

there is a lot of discussion about plans, 3.0, 2.0 and 1.0. when i click on plans up above i see $15.00, $20.00, etcetera. where are the 2.0 and 3.0 plans located at.

The 1.0 and 2.0 plans are no longer offered with the new phones in the Phones section. If you buy one of those you will have to pick from the plans in the Plans section.

You can find the 2.0 plan by searching for Republic Refund. It is truly great and will work with some used phones for sale on eBay and Swappa. The best of these are the Moto X (1st and 2nd Gen) and the Moto G (3rd Gen).

Only the old phones may be used on the 1.0 and 2.0 plans. They are the E1, E2, G1, G3, X1 and X2 Republic Wireless versions of these phones. Used phones are available on Ebay and Swappa.Buying and Selling Used Republic Wireless Phones

Plan 1.0 is only available to legacy customers, customers before July 2015, and is not transferable to new lines of service.

The plan 2.0 is still available when used with the older phones listed above. When you turn on the phone to activate the it, the 2.0 plan will be available. Activate My Phone

i get it,when you buy a phone from republic your put on the 3.0 plan.

only lines activated before July 2015 can have the old legacy 1.0 plans Republic Wireless 1.0 & Beta Plans when using a legacy phone

Beta phones (DEFY) can no long be activated when activating a replacement legacy phone for the beta phone you will be put on a 2.0 plan (if you line was active before July 2015 a help ticket can move to a 1.0 plan)

used legacy phones can be activated for new lines as 2.0 Republic Wireless Plans 2.0: Republic Refund

Legacy phones can be found used see Buying and Selling Used Republic Wireless Phones

all new phones needs 3.0 No Contract Cell Phone Plans without the hidden fees | Republic Wireless

Message an
Expert customer