Extend home beta - how to join?

How can I get involved with the extend home beta? The app isn’t in the play store.

David, the beta is underway and there’s no way to join it at this point. You can follow allow here: Extend Home Beta - Member Community to see how the beta is going.

1 Like

Hi @davids.rkld0k,

Although the Beta is currently full, please tell us what makes you interested in participating!

I was in the original Republic Wireless beta when they launched the company. I guess I like to try new things.

Thanks for being such a long-time member @davids.rkld0k! We know we have members like you who enjoy being a part of what we’re doing and testing new things! You might want to “follow” our Community #news category. We announce new phone and other product and feature releases there, but that’s also where we’ll be certain to announce any future Beta opportunities.

How to follow the #news category:

1. Click your own avatar in the top right corner of the screen.
  2. Click the settings gear :gear: at the top right corner of the drop-down menu to go to your account preferences page.
  3. Click Preferences from the menu bar just under your username/avatar.
  4. Click Categories from the menu on the left.
  5. In the “Watching First Post” field, type, “News” and select Announcements and News from the list.
  6. Click the Save changes button to update your preferences.

When we need participants, we’ll look for people we can count on to test, take our surveys, help other participants, and provide meaningful feedback. (Hint: We look for people who have shown such behaviors here in Community.)

Message an
Expert customer