Free or nearly free apps

Today only 12/18/2016

Nova Launcher Prime is $.99 today, freebies for existing users on the way, too

Nova Launcher Prime today is $0.99 , Freebies for existing users, on the way too all day!

(Moderator’s note: Signature removed in accordance with Community Guidelines.)

Hey @bocephous

I’m getting page not found error…

this one works… Nova Launcher Prime is $.99 today, freebies for existing users on the way, too

Thanks @c1tobor,

I will correct mine . I always Appreciate your help and input, finding the error before the thread goes too far is awesome. I used the Jive insert Url window and it obviously didn’t work. So much for Jive! I have used Nova for 3 yrs now and I think it is the Best Launcher out there for screen customizations.

Well thank you!

I did the free trial version for the Nova launcher and remember I really liked some of the features. For $0.99, I’m going for it.

they did a similar deal last year and than’s when I picked it up it a good launcher that’s full customization

Nova Launcher Prime is $0.99
Today till Jan 2, 2018

Nova Launcher Prime SALE

Still my launcher of choice, good find

Yup mine too and I saw this great price & thought to give a shout out about it. $0.99 is a next to best price!

Great use of my Google Survey stash.

Thanks for heads up. It’s easy to import previous desktop layout and some other nice features suck as desktop lock… Works good so far on 3 Motos but no joy importing desktop layout on my Huawei. Anyone used this with total success wit a Ascend?