Galaxy J3 Display scrambled. Under Warranty

Hi. I was using my Galaxy J3 phone last night when all of a sudden the screen got all scrambled and lines of different colors run across the entire screen . The phone also will not manually shut down. Only way to shut it down is by removing the battery. Calls can be received, I just can’t see anything on the screen but a mixed up bunch of colors and lines. I’ve only owned it about 4 months so I’m assuming it’s still under warranty. Do i have to go through Samsung directly ,or can Republic Wireless help in any way? I’m afraid if I deal With Samsung directly they won’t have a compatible phone that works with Republic Wireless.

0 Likes

Return and Replacement Policy provides the full replacement information … however the following note is included in the Warrantable Replacement section

Note: If you’re replacing a Samsung phone, you will need to contact Samsung for all warranty issues. We aren’t able to replace Samsung phones.

0 Likes

I’m afraid if I deal With Samsung directly they won’t have a compatible phone that works with Republic Wireless.
the 3.0 phones republic uses are the Us Regional Factory Unlock, as such Samsung will have this version of the phone (and is probably the best plae to get the correct phone other than though Republic)

0 Likes

Thank you so much for your Help. It worked. Swapped phones and Still have old number too. If I’m lucky enough to get my J3 Fixed under warranty and if I do loose my sim card in it replacements are only 5 bucks. So no big deal there. Thanks again, and Happy New Year.

0 Likes

Thank you so much for your Help. It worked. Swapped phones and Still have old number too. If I’m lucky enough to get my J3 Fixed under warranty and if I do loose my sim card in it replacements are only 5 bucks. So no big deal there. Thanks again, and Happy New Year.

0 Likes

closed #6
0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer