I have been having this problem for over a month. I opened a ticket 2 weeks ago and just today they recognized there is a problem and that I am not a crazy customer(Which they have been treating as)
Tim (Republic Help)
Mar 31, 10:23 AM EDT
We understand that the issue hasn’t been addressed by replacing the SIM card. Others still cannot hear you when they call to your number. Other members with this same phone have also expressed this issue in the past few days, and we’re looking to determine the cause of this. We do apologize as we didn’t realize others were seeing this issue until yesterday.
**Even though the phone is not active at this time, we’ll want to check something on the device. **Could you do the following on the affected phone so that we could confirm the software version of the device:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ app.
- Select “About device.”
- Scroll down so that “Baseband version” is visible. We’ll need a screenshot of this.
- To take a screenshot, please follow the appropriate instructions for your device type:
- Samsung: You can capture a screenshot by simultaneously pressing the Home key and the Power/Lock key for 1 to 2 seconds.
- Please attach these screenshots to your next reply.
Still don’t have a fix. Lucky I have another phone that I can switch to so I can receive calls from my customers.
I have found support to be difficult and unresponsive.
Trying to decide what to do, anyone have similar problems or better results?