Getting a busy signal when calling out

I have a legacy Moto G phone on the 1.0 plan.

I am out of my normal calling area for the winter and can’t call a certain number on cell or wifi that I was able to call before. I get a busy signal. I have tried rebooting my phone and tried to find where to check the default network but can’t find it on my phone. Any suggestions?

0 Likes

Hi @dollyc

Have you reviewed the troubleshooting section of this document?.

Make and Receive a Phone Call – Republic Help

See if that helps and let us know.

0 Likes

As you point out this problem is to a specific number, this may indicate a problem that would have to be worked out by the telco’s involved (via a Ticket to Republic and maybe to the carrier of the person your calling.
However the document that @c1tobor is the place to start.
Specifically I would go to this section in the same doc and reset you cell/VoIP credentials, then pursue the Ticket via a Help Ticket

0 Likes

One additional suggestion @dollyc. As a test, have you or are you able to try calling that number from a phone other than your Republic number?

0 Likes

I have tried everything in the troubleshooting section, still not working so I will open a Help Ticket. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes

rolandh, I have 3 Republic phones and get the busy signal on all of them…I don’t have access to another phone to try but I can text and tell her to call me and the call comes through! I could call her with no problems from my home state of TN with no problems prior to coming to FL this week.

0 Likes

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer