Getting a new Republic Wireless Phone

ordering

So I have had my Republic Wireless Moto X 2nd Gen for a while now, and its getting slower/old. I believe its time to upgrade. Since I have gotten my phone, I have noticed a lot of new changes have been done to republic wireless (data plans). My question is, can I just dive right in the shop and buy a new phone and just transfer my number and apps when I receive it, or do i need to do something else? I am asking in case i need to do something special for being an old Republic Wireless member.

There’s nothing special to do. Just dive right in! You’ll have the ability to move your number during activation of the new device.

2 Likes

As @louisdi mentioned nothing special to do. That said, some things you might want to be aware of:

1. Your plan will change. Details here: Affordable, No-Contract Cell Phone Plans | Republic Wireless.
  2. Depending on the phone you select, coverage may change as well. More here: Republic Wireless Coverage – Republic Help.
4 Likes
closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer