Good luck ever getting defy xt voicemails

Anybody get a solution for the 2 week ongoing problem of no voicemail retrieval possible? 2 weeks ago I was asked for a password even though I wasn’t remote and I never gave it one. Found 1234 online was the default. Now, that fails. I laugh because I read that the password cant be sequential, i.e. 1234 !! How stupid and oxymoronic (and regular moronic) is that?

Yes, it is a sad state of affairs. Now you have to open a service ticket to have your VM password reset.

As Bill stated, Defy owners are suppose to open a support ticket. Did you do that?

Found 1234 online was the default. Now, that fails. I laugh because I read that the password cant be sequential, i.e. 1234 !! How stupid and oxymoronic (and regular moronic) is that?

Unfortunately Defy users were not told to immediately(1st dial in) change their default passwords to ensure continued access to VM.

From 12-10-16 Help Update:

If you’re using a DEFY XT and you need to reset your voicemail password, please open a Help ticket for additional assistance.

I wonder if they are still studying this to see whether or not it will be helpful to notify people of this change. Sigh.

Message an
Expert customer