Good Riddance

All I wanted was a phone that would RING when someone called. It never happen on a consistent basis! After over 2-years I have cancelled my service. [Redacted] Again, good riddance to RW!!!

Moderator’s note: Content edited in accordance with Community Guidelines.

1 Like

There a many good choices out there, hopefully your new carrier works well for you. Fortunately for us, we haven’t had a lot of issues.

However, even with very few issues, I plan to move one phone to a different carrier for additional coverage when the phones need to be replaced.

Again, good luck with your new carrier.

1 Like

@richardh.amg6dg

I’m sorry to hear you have had this problem for such a long time. I read your thread from a few months back complaining about it and wish I had seen that thread at the time. I too had this problem with my Moto X (2nd Gen) and isolated it to a setting in my ASUS router that kept the phone from ringing when it was sleeping.

If it’s not too late, and if you have an ASUS router, let me know and I’ll tell you how to fix it.

Bill

I don’t have an Asus router, and my problem happened on cell and wifi. I tried everything RW suggested and it made no difference. I even tried three different phones. I simply gave up…

1 Like

Wow, three different phones! I don’t know what to say. This must have been terribly frustrating and it is nothing my family and friends with RW have experienced. Yes, it does happen occasionally such as with the ASUS router setting I mentioned and when on cell, especially when roaming, when Sprint can’t find the phone but to persist as you have described, no.

I hope you new service works better for you. Please come back and let us know which phone/service you switched to and how that is working out.

1 Like

@richardh.amg6dg

There is only so much a customer can take till they reach the breaking point. I wish you would have tried the community for some help. There are some very smart techie people here willing to help in the community & some even have been known to even help privately over the phone and computer. There are great volunteers here that can be trusted. Good luck to you!

*** ~~ßocephous™***

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer