Google Pixel 2 photo samples

Please share photos taken on your Pixel 2 as replies in this topic.

Remember the following guidelines:

1. No photos of people.
  2. Keep it “rated G”, please.
  3. Submit only your own, original photos.
  4. By submitting your photo, you understand that the photo is publicly visible and you permit Republic Wireless to use the photo to demonstrate phone camera quality.

Helpful information to include:

1. A description of the environment and/or how quickly the phone was able to take the photo
  2. Any special settings or special effects you used
  3. If you used a third-party camera app, tell us about it
  4. Any post-production edits you made to the photo

Phone: Pixel 2
Category: Landscapes and scenery - bright sunlight

This was during our trip to Disney’s Animal Kingdom. It was breathtaking in person and I am glad I was able to capture it with the Pixel 2. The camera on the Pixel is great!

11 Likes

Google Pixel 2
Landscape cloudy day
Foggy Chicago skyline
I love not needing a burdensome camera to get shots like this. I did tweak the shadows a little to add some depth using the Snapseed app.

9 Likes

Google pixel 2, portrait mode
Misc category
This is a shot taken right outside my favorite ice cream food truck, Twist.

4 Likes

Google pixel 2, portrait mode
Object, Indoor low light no flash. Inside the Twist ice cream food truck

3 Likes

Hope this doesn’t count as a photo of people! I’m classifying it under the Objects - indoors, no flash category. This was taken with my Google Pixel 2. This was taken indoors at a restaurant in Harbor Springs, MI while I was on vacation. Nothing special as far as settings, just Google’s HDR+. Can you remember what movie Zoltar appeared in?

2 Likes

Miscellaneous category. Indoor shot of The Chapel at The Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs, WV taken with my Pixel 2, without flash, on Auto setting using Google’s HDR+.

5 Likes

“Big” with Tom Hanks :grinning:

2 Likes

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

2 Likes
Message an
Expert customer