Google pixel 4a blue GA02101-US

Hi everybody,

Will this model GA02101-US work on RW? The RW web site only specifies one acceptable model, GA02099-US, which is the black color version of pixel 4a.

Thanks!

Not sure. I have the black pixel 4a and it works like butter! (Bought the phone from republic wireless and the sim card was already inserted.) That blue one looks pretty sharp, hope it is supported!

Thanks! My son has a black one, just like yours. Bought last year at Best Buy. But my wife now wants the blue one, and it does have a different model number, so I’m wondering if it’s also supported.

1 Like

Hi @ukraine,

GA02101-US is the manufacturer’s part number (MPN) for Google’s Pixel 4a in “barely blue” There are often multiple MPNs differentiating among features like color that correspond to a single model number, in this case, model G025J. Please be assured “barely blue” will work just as well as black with Republic service.

Thank you, I just bought the one in “barely blue” and can confirm that model number on the box is indeed G025J.

1 Like

Hi @ukraine,

I’m sorry for the confusion you experienced. Collecting all of the possible Manufacturer’s Parts Numbers is a challenge, because some of the manufacturers do not give us any information about the different part numbers they create for variations of the same phone models. Have you tried activating this phone yet? I’d like to update our BYOP compatibility info with this part number, but would feel far more comfortable doing so after you’ve confirmed our app does see this phone as able to be activated.

2 Likes

yes, the phone has been activated on RW network. Everything works. Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you. I’ve added GA02101-US to our BYOP page for the PIxel 4a.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer