Grand Opening of Our Home-town Pop-up Shop

We’ve opened a Pop-up shop in downtown Raleigh, and we’re looking forward to getting to meet our local members in person. This week we’ve had a quiet, fun soft launch, and now we are ready for our grand opening event Friday night.
Locals know that this Friday night is First Friday, and every month First Friday is a vibrant, exciting time to be downtown.
If you’re nearby, come out and join us!

Grand Opening of the Republic Wireless Pop-up Shop
17 East Martin Street
Raleigh, NC 27601

Friday, October 6 from 6:00 to 10:00 PM.
Hors d’œuvres will be served.
Swag giveaways for our current members.

For those of you who are not local, please enjoy this video - it will make you feel just like you’ve stopped by to visit.

We're Popping Up in Downtown Raleigh! Pop-up Shop News, Calendar, and Events

The fun doesn’t stop after our Grand Opening event Friday!

Join us Saturday, October 6 as our Pop-up shop hosts a North Carolina Football Club (NCFC) event.

We’ll have NCFC players in the shop from 12:00 noon until 2:00 pm for a meet & greet opportunity with photos and autographs.
They’ll also be giving away a limited number of tickets to the Courage playoff game on October 8, and may have some other items to give away, as well.

As always, we’ll have free Wi-Fi, local coffee and snacks, and Republic Wireless staff members available to answer questions about our phones and service.

I’m thinking an address wouldn’t go amiss.

17 East Martin Street
Raleigh, NC 27601

For anybody familiar with the area, that’s the 2nd door east of Mecca Restaurant.

:woman_facepalming: Duh… I’ll add that to the top post.

Thanks, @southpaw. Feel free to delete my post. :smiley:

We missed you tonight southpaw . . .

Can anyone tell me what the days and hours of this Pop Up store are?

Hi @phyllisr.td83jm,

Our regular hours, location, parking decks we validate and events are all listed in this thread:

(That thread will be kept up to date if the hours change, so I’d rather have you reference it than post hours here in reply, as I may forget to come back and update them in this reply if they change.)

Please also note that if you can’t make it during our regular hours, there’s an option in that thread to schedule an appointment.

Thank you, southpaw! I am new here… we hope to buy new phones soon and then switch over to RW! excited to join …really join…the RW community :slight_smile: :smile:

Welcome! We’re glad you’re checking out the online Community as well as the Pop-up Shop! Please let us know if you have any questions at all. This Community has some very friendly long-time Republic Wireless members who are always willing to help with anything you may need.

Would you like me to change your Community username? @phyllisr.td83jm is a little difficult to pronounce.

thank you for the warm welcome and YES! change that username!

I’ve simplified your username to @phyllis - if you’d like it to be something more creative like “greenwookie004” or “flowerpowerqueen” just let me know what you’d like it to be!

thanks! this is fine for now… I need to get back to some real life stuff for now, but will let you know if I want to be more than this!

Welcome to the RW community @Phyllis! We’re glad to have you. If you’re interested, there is a phone photography event at the Pop-up Store this Thursday evening–assuming that hasn’t changed.

@southpaw: Are there any more events scheduled at the Pop-up Shop?

I’ll check in with the Pop-up team and let you know!

Welcome @phyllis - I work at the Pop-Up Shop so if you want to come and see the phones in person or have any questions about switching over, we are more than happy to chat with you and help you out! :slight_smile:

Thank you, Mandy! Do you sell Google Pixel 2?

What are you hours on Saturday or Sunday this week?

We may have some questions and this in person opportunity could be just the
ticket!

Phyllis

We do not sell the Pixel 2, but we do have one on display if you would like to come see it and demo it before ordering through Google. After having it in the shop, I’m sold on it!

Our hours are 10 am-5 pm on Monday through Saturday. We are closed on Sunday.

If you know when you are coming, let me know so I can make sure to introduce myself in person to you. I hope this helps and I look forward to seeing you in the shop soon!

Hello and Welcome @phyllis! You may want to alter or remove your signature line as your full name is visible and this is public forum.