GRANDSTREAM with portable digital home phones

What phone do you have? MOTO G4

What plan are you on? $20

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? ALL THREE

Issue Description

I have 3 Panasonic DECT 6.0 Digital KX-TG1034 portables and answering machine base unit to set up in my house for use with Grandstream box.
Please show me how to set them up. I may be able to use the lines in my home already but have not been able to make it work. I tried plugging the Grandstream into my Xfinity router TG1682G then pairing all portables but no good. I tried with the instruction booklet but am feeling pretty inept since the setup doesn’t work. Can someone please walk me like a baby through the setup process?
Thank you for looking into my request,
Be well,

Vince

Perhaps your request will be responded to by someone with some knowledge ofthe Panasonic/Grandstream set up, however, in the meantime here are a couple of links to explore for possible help.

2 Likes

By Grandstream box do you mean the Extend Home? If so, there’s no pairing with it, you just have to plug the base of the portables in to the Extend Home and the Extend Home in to the router.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer