Green rainbow bar on top is missing

What phone do you have?

What plan are you on?

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?

Issue Description

My little rainbow on the top of phone (across from the settings) is missing. Everything else indicates I am on internet, been having lots of problems with AT & T cable though.

I have the Moto G6plus, My choice, includes data, talk and text. It just disappeared yesterday, can’t get it back but things indicated I am on wifi.

1 Like

If you toggle wifi on an back off, does it reappear? If not, how about if you restart the phone?

1 Like

Here’s a help article regarding the missing Republic Wireless arc:

2 Likes

@sandraw.jxs842,

• I have been doing some investigation in Android Doze, during which I occasionally find the RW Icon is missing from the Status row (top left).
    • I do not see that this is caused by Doze, but have found that I can reliably recover the RW Icon by toggling (off/on) the ‘Show the Republic Notification’ found in the RW App / :settingsicon: Status/Advanced Settings/ Show the Republic Notification
1 Like

@sandraw.jxs842 We haven’t heard you since you originally asked this question. Do you still need assistance?

1 Like

No, I was helped, thanks. Sandra

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer