Grumble, grumble... paid too much

I’ve been a RW customer for over four years. Finally decided to get my wife a new phone and get her on RW as well. Bought the Samsung A11 for her (she doesn’t need a really fancy phone) for $179. It arrived today. Going to activate it on the website and I see they’re on sale for $149. Guess I just missed the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal? Still, I really wish I’d known there was going to be a sale. I would have waited a week to save $30.

• = M = -

Hi @harrym.iq7nnf,

Republic, like most retailers, generally doesn’t announce upcoming sales. That said, as you are within the 14-day money back guarantee period on the new Galaxy A11, I suggest a conversation with a Republic agent by opening a ticket. No guarantees but I’ve always found the folks at Republic to be fair minded.

1 Like

Hi @harrym.iq7nnf,

Please see our policy here:

3 Likes

Thank you, Rolandh and Southpaw! I have opened a ticket. I’ll post back here when I get a response. I’m not grumbling anymore. : > If this works I’ll be very pleased.

• = M = -
3 Likes

Wow! Within 45 minutes of opening a ticket, I got a response from Paul. He credited my account with $30 which will apply to my next bill.

Sweet! All the more reason for loving RW!

– = M = –

6 Likes
Message an
Expert customer