Does the Moto G4 plus address the following problems I routinely encounter on my Moto G 1st gen?
- Having to stop apps via settings up to a dozen times before the app actually stops
- Sporadic starting of apps when I don’t touch the screen, usually happening when the main screen is enabled and I put the phone face down
- Occasionally getting msgs that an app is not responding and having to click WAIT.
- Sporadic closing of apps
- Eventual loss of connection using the 3.5mm jack?
- I’ve also periodically lost saved passwords for wifi networks when I haven’t reset anything on the phone. Has this been corrected?
- Sometimes upon logging into a saved wifi network, I’ll be prompted to save actions. Has this “bug” been fixed too?