Help My PIN is [redacted]

Republic has closed my requests for help without resolving my issue with activating my new Moto G 4 phone. Republic has activated, NOT at my request, my old Moto X which is barely working. I desperately need HELP. My pin is [redacted] Kent [redacted]

1 Like

How do I know when a moderator has approved my email for help? Kent [redacted]

Hi @kent&diana,

I apologize for the delay in moderation, I had to be away for part of the morning on a personal matter.

You’ve posted your questions in a public forum visible to all the internet. I’ve removed all your personal information from the posts.

Republic has activated, NOT at my request, my old Moto X which is barely working.

We don’t activate phones. We can’t. How your your old Moto X got activated is difficult for me to understand from what you’ve posted.

I’m going to go look for your support tickets now to see what is going on there and why they are being closed without resolution, and I will reply here when I understand the situation.

Hi @kent&diana,

Only your additional tickets have been closed. We try hard to keep all our focus on any given issue to a single ticket to make sure all the information we need to solve a problem is in one place.

I have escalated your open ticket to make sure it gets prompt attention, and someone is researching it now. You can always access the ticket by signing in here: https://help.republicwireless.com/hc/en-us/requests/1067980 . You should also be able to find the replies to the ticket in your E-mail that is associated with your Republic Wireless account.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer