Here's How Multi-Factor Authentication Will Save Your Skin

Originally published at: https://pwk.republicwireless.com/heres-how-multi-factor-authentication-will-save-your-skin/

Keeping track of multiple, strong passwords can be a real chore – especially if you have several emails, bank accounts, and other services to access on a daily basis. It’s not surprising that adding two-factor (2FA) or multi-factor authentication (MFA) can feel like an extra annoyance, regardless of whether you’re protecting sensitive files. But you know what’s worse than a nuisance that lasts a few seconds? Well, we’ve actually rounded up several of them. First off, let’s look at the sheer number of ways hackers can steal your password(s). Password Theft Is Evolving Sure, 80% of passwords are still terrible…

3 Likes

I wish someone would take notice of the software that my father, a retired software engineer, has built for reliability and security. Anyone willing to take a look, please check out SoftEcoSDK.com. Like so many geniuses, he doesn’t know how to write clearly for a general user and get his point across. I know enough to know that this software could be the answer that we are looking for to solve our security crisis.

Message an
Expert customer