How do I connect to my home network?

I am just going thru the steps to set up. Problem with password required on the 4th screen with my WIFI network info. My password for my network is distinct, not forgettable, but it will not accept it. It has my network address at the top, but is it not asking for the network password? I tried my Republic password…no. Thank you for your help!

Hi @clousecindy,

I’ve moved your question to its own topic to make sure it will get the attention it deserves. The topic where you originally posted was about cellular data and is already solved, so your question is much less likely to be seen by people who are knowledgeable about WiFi connectivity and are looking for questions to answer.

If you are having a problem with connecting your phone to your WiFi, lets start with this: (see note below)

Step 4 “Tap a network to connect and enter the password” this is either your WiFi password or the factory-applied password if you never changed it. If the latter you can usually find it on the bottom or back of your router. Both are case-sensitive.

2 Likes
Message an
Expert customer