How do i find my underlying number?

I need to know what my underlying number is. ##3282# isn’t working to tell me what it is. It says I cannot do that action with Republic Wireless. so how do i find the underlying number behind my RW number?

Thanks

Try this document

How to find your phone’s secondary number and stop unwanted calls to that number

1 Like

That doesn’t work, but ty anyway. As I said in my first post ##3282# doesn’t work and that’s what that document says to dial to get it.

Hi @rebecca.b,

What model of phone do you have? :thinking:

Moto E6

Hi @rebecca.b,

The Moto E6 isn’t a “Legacy Moto X, G, and E model”. Try reading a little further down in the topic @daltonfrito suggested and let us know if the instructions work for your phone: https://forums.republicwireless.com/t/how-to-find-your-phones-secondary-number-and-stop-unwanted-calls-to-that-number/5924#unlocked-lg-moto-nexus-pixel-models

Per the document that @daltonfrito shared…
the code would be for a Moto phone: * # * # 4 6 3 6 # * # *

• Open the Phone app (the dialer that comes with the phone).
  • Tap the button to bring up the telephone style number pad. On LG, tap Dial on the row at the top.
  • Key in * # * # 4 6 3 6 # * # * on the number pad. A menu of Testing options will appear.
  • Tap Phone information
  • At the top of this page of information, the Phone number shown is the secondary number.
  • Tap the Home button to dismiss the information screen.
1 Like

yay, ok so the second one worked! i got it now, ty all for the help!

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, why were you looking for the number? With nearly all phones on Republic that number is no longer useful. It can’t receive texts or be used for validation. It changes without notice. Etc.

1 Like

I am Deaf and rely on apps and programs for communication. Sometimes I need both numbers.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that. It’s always interesting to hear how different people use republic’s services and the way that they work.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer