How do I get my number back?

I broke my Moto X 2nd gen phone last friday and it shattered and can’t be fixed. I bough the moto x pure phone from best buy (unlocked) and also bought the republic wireless SIM Card and just got them both today and activated it but it activated and gave me a new number! How do I re-activate it to my original number. Because now I have two numbers on two phones!

It will take a support ticket to swap the numbers and deactivate the old phone

Republic Help

It is my understanding that once a SIM card has been deactivated, it can not b re-activated. This is why it is key to work with Support (however I don’t think they can simply transfer the SIM card to the new phone … please verify with them and post back your results)

How do I re-activate it to my original number?

Because now I have two numbers on two phones!

@hannahm.ugpepa ,

As long as both phones remain active Support will be able to transfer your # to the new phone as @drm186 said.

FYI, any saved voicemails will not be moved with the number with Support’s transfer. If you have important ones you need/want to keep please let us know and we can advise of other options…

Hi @hannahm.ugpepa ,

I’ll be glad to help you get your number moved to the phone you want it on. I’m very sorry I didn’t see your request earlier. I’ll reply further in your Support ticket.

closed #6
Message an
Expert customer