How do I get the back to school bundle?

ordering

I saw the following message on facebook:

With kids heading back to school soon, send them off with a great way to stay connected!
Enjoy the $99 Moto E4, a free case & 1 month of free service on us: http://republicwi.re/FBbacktoschool

I tried to get the bundle with the free case and 1 month service but it is showing up at 99 for phone 20 for case and 20 for service. I’m getting really frustrated. How do I make this work. I went all the way to the final submit payment screen just to make sure it isn’t a discount applied later.

Hi @annas.58eegn,

Republic support is aware of the anomaly you’re seeing in trying to order the back to school bundle. The suggestion is to go ahead place the order, then raise a help ticket to assure the $20 for the case is credited back to you. You may raise that help ticket when signed into your Republic account here: Republic Help. When opening that ticket, please reference master ticket 1 1 9 3 4 5 3.

For others reading, the bundle pricing expires tonight at 11:59 PM eastern.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

what is the coupon code?

There is no coupon code required for the back to school bundle. The bundle discount making the case free is supposed to be automatically applied at checkout. The current experience is a bug. Given that it’s a Sunday, said bug may not get fixed before expiration of the offer this evening, hence the suggestion from Republic support to raise a ticket on the matter.

Thank you!

Makes you wonder if the service is also buggy since the offer is almost a week old!

Are you a current Republic customer? For what it’s worth, Republic’s service isn’t buggy for me. Additionally, Republic offers a 14-day no questions asked money back guarantee, so one may try for themselves with little risk: Money Back Guarantee – Republic Help.

Republic is hardly the first e-commerce vendor to experience a hiccup in their online sales platform. Republic also has a history of making these matters right.

I have had the service for 3 years and am happy with it. I got my sister and her husband to join and my brother said he wants to join at the end of his contract.

No, don’t take it personal just might be a bad start with a ticket needed at the getgo.

I completely understand! Definitely not the best start.

Heard good things about Republic so I will jump in If I get the discount good, since I was going to try the service anyway really not that big of a deal but for me it’s x3 (phones).

I’m not taking it personally. Republic has been in business since 2010. It’s certainly had ups and downs, particularly, during its’ beta period but is a reasonably mature service today.

The back to school bundle offer but not the service is new. Furthermore, the discount application in the online store was working correctly over the last week until today. I assure you, we would have seen more questions here were that not the case.

While opening a support ticket may not be the ideal experience when first starting service (if that’s the case as the back to school bundle offer is available to existing customers as well), it will ultimately lead to one receiving the correct pricing. I’m a bottom line guy and that would seem to be the bottom line, no?

One more thing, since you would be a new Republic customer, please consider verifying you’ll have adequate coverage with the E4 here: 4G LTE + WiFi for the Best Cell Phone Coverage | Republic Wireless. More on coverage here: Republic Wireless Coverage – Republic Help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.