How do I quit Republic

I can’t find anything online to help me with my broken phone. And there seems to be no phone number to call for help. There is way too much clutter of messages and topics also. I’m fatigued looking through
them hoping for help. I have better things to do with my time. You served me well until my phone broke. Does anyone work for Republic?

0 Likes

Note if you want to keep the number you must port it out before cancelling the line

0 Likes

Hi @carolt.4jagit,

I was just logging out for the night and saw your post. Yes, of course we have people who work for Republic, and we’d love to help you. Have you already replaced your broken phone? If not, perhaps we can help with that. If you have, did you move the phone number yet? You won’t want to cancel until you do.

If you have everything taken care of and you’re certain you’re ready to cancel, instructions to do so are here:

If you need any help at all with the process, please let us know.

2 Likes

I don’t have a new provider yet. I cancelled Republic because I would like to talk to humans when I have issues - which I’ve had many and no one seemed to be able to fix (voice messages). Once it was fixed and then it disappeared again. I’m on several computer systems all day at work, and the last thing on my mind at home is to look at another computer or phone screen. Thanks, it was fun while it lasted,Cj

0 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, @carolt.4jagit. We do hope you’ll keep us in mind in the future, as we’re always looking for ways to improve and will take your feedback to heart.

1 Like

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer