How do I send non-contacts straight to voice mail

I have a Moto 4G, and am using the Republic app to enable spam blocking, but enough calls still ring me. Is it possible to send all calls that are not in my contact list directly to voice mail?

thanks

I no longer have a Motorola phone but it is possible to do this on my Samsung in the Do Not Disturb settings. These instructions might get you there:

Follow these instructions to limit all incoming calls to people on your Contacts list:

1. Navigate to Settings -> Do Not Disturb.
  2. Toggle Manual ON (green slider) to enable Do Not Disturb (DND), or schedule a time for DND to automatically switch on.
  3. Tap Allow Calls From.
  4. Select All Contacts.

You may want to join the Community Challenge 5: MacroDroid Automations … it looks like you might be able to use MacroDroid, probably Trigger on Incoming calls (configured to use Contacts) then an Action for Priority Mode / Do Not Disturb
Check it out, build and test and become part of the Challenge

1 Like

This simple macro will probably do the trick:

1 Like

Hi thanks for responding, my phone is different but under the “Priority only allows” that is where I can choose the option to receive calls from my contacts while reject all others. Thanks

1 Like

Hi thanks for this info, I think I found how to do it directly on my phone but this app does look it can do it and more, I will give it a try thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer