How do I send pictures and group texts?

my phone has not allowed me to send pictures via text since day one. I also send texts look like group text and the person i’m texting won’t rely because they don’t know who the other person is. it a number Republic assigned to setup my phone and has n

Moderator’s note: Long title moved to the content area, and a shorter title paraphrasing the question was created.

more information would be nice

which phone

which app are you trying to text with

(if it’s a Samsung phone you will need to change to Google Messenger as the default messing app doesn’t work with Republic text (why MMS [pictures] are not going though, and will show the underlying carrier number rather than your republic number)

See Troubleshooting Texting Issues . Are you using Google Messenger?

For Republic 3.0 Phones (Google Pixel and Pixel XL, Huawei Ascend 5W, Moto G4, G4 PLUS, and G4 PLAY, Moto X Pure Edition, Moto Z and Z PLAY, Nexus 5X, 6, and 6P, and Samsung Galaxy, J3, S6, S7, and S7 edge)
You’ll need to ensure that the Google Messenger app is installed and set as the default messaging app. While other messaging apps may work, we’ll only provide support for messaging using Google Messenger.

Note: The Moto X Pure, and all Samsung phones require the installation and configuration of Google Messenger.

Message an
Expert customer