How do we give feedback?

Hello Community!

I was wondering if there was an official way to give feedback regarding the Republic Wireless service. I’ve been very surprised and pleased since I switched over, and wanted to offer my general thanks.

I know this might sound odd, but I’ve never liked my phone carrier before. Everybody makes mistakes sometimes, but other carriers I’ve worked with seem to go out of their way to find new and interesting ways to screw things up. So you see that bill come in and get that little sour taste in your mouth - oh, god, I’m still dealing with them. Today I got my bill, and I realized I actually enjoyed looking it over, seeing how I did on the Refund plan, and playing with the community links.

I’d like to be able to tell them directly, for whatever it’s worth, that it’s been wonderful having a carrier that I enjoy hearing from. If anyone knows how I can do that, I’d appreciate it.

The best way I can think of is by letting @southpaw@rw know, something I just did for you with the mention of her handle. She sits within shouting distance of their support staff and will point the gang to your kind words. Yes, they are a great bunch!

You just did. The community is monitored by Republic staff. While you might not get a response, I can assure you that it will be seen my Republic staff.

I was wondering if there was an official way to give feedback regarding the Republic Wireless service.

This is an excellent place to leave feedback as you just did. @southpaw@rw should see this and pass it along to the RW teams.

Hi @tarnakk4,

Thank you for the kind words and I’ll make certain they are shared internally. I’ve begun an old-school, stealth project of sticking printouts of such feedback to the coffee machine and ice dispenser.