How do you add ringtones to the Anywhere app?

Is there a way to add ringtones to the Anywhere app? If so, please let me know how to do it as I haven’t been able to figure it out yet.

hello @ashleyp.5youje
on the official release (non-beta) on your republic phone one can set notifications by tapping the 3 dot :dots: icon in the upper right while in the conversation view then selecting people & options

I do not see a way to do this in the Window App

1 Like

Hi @ashleyp.5youje,

I moved your question to a topic of its own, since it’s not a feature request. Please let us know if you need any additional help. I have unique ringtones set up in Anywhere so I know without even looking who is texting me.

2 Likes

Ah, I wasn’t clear enough. I meant upload your own music file as a ringtone/notification sound. Like you can do with a phone app or other messaging apps.

@ashleyp.5youje
one just has to download the music/ringtone to the phone (I put mine in a notification folder) when one taps the sound option in my instructions above you can then select them for that contact (to do this for all text one needs to be on the top page of the Anywhere app (where all conversation can bee seen) then tap the 3 dot icon :dots:, then tap sounds to change the default sound for all texts (other than those assign in the steps above)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer