How long does it take to respond to a help ticket?

How long does it take to respond to a help ticket?

Hi @douglasg.9l5gxk,

Welcome to our online Community.

That depends entirely on the context of the ticket and how much information is there. We prioritize according to the severity of the issue. Tickets are also sent to different teams depending on what kind of care is needed. Each team may have different ticket volumes in play.

So in short, there’s no one answer to that question. I’ll be glad to look in on your ticket now, though, to see what’s going on with it.

1 Like

Hi @douglasg.9l5gxk,

I apologize for the delay. An agent is researching your ticket now and will have a response to you shortly. By the way, your question is one our Community very likely could have quickly answered for you, with a few clarifying questions. We have some very knowledgeable people here! But for now, just hang on a few more minutes, Max is researching your question and typing a reply.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I don’t understand why Republic has to be so complicated for something so simple as transferring a Sim card from one phone to another. The phone is exactly the same.

It is complicated, that’s true. We have multiple types of SIM cards, due to complexities from the carriers we work with. In some cases the SIM cards can be moved from phone to phone, in other cases they can’t. We don’t have the luxury of engineering the SIM cards to work a specific way, because they are engineered by the companies who own the cellular networks.

Please keep in mind that multiple tickets about the same matter will be merged into a single ticket. It would be a terrible experience to have different agents trying to assist you on the same question without seeing what the others are doing. New tickets on the same question are merged into the original ticket - closing out the new one, and providing the agent working the ticket with any additional information you’ve provided.

When you reply in your ticket, please try to provide as much detail as possible. I see that Max sent you some questions to which he needs answers. If you can also describe any error messages you’re seeing when things “don’t work” or how you can tell they don’t work, that’s very helpful, too and will move things along more quickly.

I sent Max the answers to his questions shortly after he requested.

Yes, I am watching the ticket closely. Any details you can provide about what the failure to activate looks like would be very, very helpful toward helping him understand what might be causing the problem.

Message an
Expert customer