How long will it take to transfer my number?

Does anyone know how long it takes to transfer a number FROM RW to another provider? Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi @donaldm.5yg1n3,

Generally, that depends upon the efficiency of your new provider. Some detail here: Anatomy of a Number Transfer. Republic’s guidance for transferring a number out here: How to Transfer Your Number from Republic Wireless – Republic Help.

Sorry to see you leave, however, best of luck with your new service provider. Perhaps, one day in the future, Republic will once again meet your needs.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input. I’m willing to bet the gaining carrier is very efficient. Especially with the superior customer support I received this morning
from them.

The gaining carrier has initiated the request to transfer my existing number to them and my new phone should arrive in 36 hours.

I was pleased with RW. Unfortunately, they lack coverage in many of the places I travel. It was truly unfortunate this happened while traveling home to pay final respects to my Mom and make final arrangements.

Thanks again for the response.
Respectfully,
Don

0 Likes

Sorry for your loss!

0 Likes

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer