How to Find a Compatible Unlocked Phone

Bottom line, no. And if you did you’d be violating the Terms of Service and subject to service termination.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Not looking to make trouble, just hoping to rectify a phone purchase mistake I made. I was in India and told the seller I wanted a phone that was on the Republic list. But when given options, I failed to refer to the list, assuming that he had. Bummer. Guess I’ll have to stick with my ancient Moto G.

1 Like

Hi! I know this is a lot later than the original post, but I am thinking of upgrading to a Moto X4, and I was looking at it on Amazon, and of course they don’t use a model number. Instead they use the part number, which is PA8S0021US. I am assuming this is a newer version than that listed in the original post, and was wondering if this newer version is still compatible with the BYOD SIM card and republic wireless service in general?

0 Likes

Existing My Choice plan: How to upgrade or replace your phone

Hi @sarahs.jcxjnr,

Welcome to our member Community!

I’ve moved your post to this topic on finding compatible phones, and I’m certain @louisdi will be along shortly with an answer you can count on.

0 Likes

@sarahs.jcxjnr Yes indeed, that phone will work with Republic.

2 Likes

Message an
Expert customer