How to find your phone's secondary number and stop unwanted calls to that number

I have a Motorola X 2nd generation with the Republic 2.0 plan. What do I need to do to get the underlying Sprint number. *#*#4636#*#* does nothing and ##3282# bring up a data menu.

from the main post for legacy devices

Find Your Sprint Number

These instructions apply to the Moto X, Moto G, and Moto E with all versions of Android offered for those phones. Defy XT users, please use the method here.

Open the Phone app (the dialer that comes with the phone).
Tap the dialer-dialpad-button.png button to bring up the number pad.
Enter ##3282# on the number pad.
Tap Data Profile
Under Username is an E-mail address. The numbers to the left of the “@” in the address are your Sprint number. (Note that this E-mail address cannot receive any messages.)
Tap the Home button to dismiss the information screen.

How to find this number for Moto E4 with the Clear Choice 1GB plan?

@nik6567, please see this comment, which should also work on the E4:
https://forums.republicwireless.com/t/how-to-find-your-phones-sprint-number-and-stop-unwanted-calls-or-texts-to-that-number/5924/70?u=carlh

Looks like my number is being spoofed

I thought I’d just offer my experience on the subject in case it adds any value.

I have a Moto G4 Play with a Clear Choice Plan that I bought just a couple months ago. The spam calls were out of control, anywehre from 3 to 6 per day! I opened a help ticket to request a new underlying number without changing my real phone number, and within a few hours they made it happen. Haven’t gotten a spam call since.

Some people have asked if there’s any way to tell if an incoming call has dialed your proper number or the underlying network number. In my experience, these spam calls always showed as coming in on cellular even though I was connected to WiFi at the time.

the best way to tell if the call came though the underlying number is that there will be no recorded of the call in you account call log
https://republicwireless.com/account/phones/
click “I want to” and then “View Calls & Messages”