How to transfer contacts and phone numbers from another service

how to transfer contacts and phone numbers from another service

#contacts

Hello, could you be a little more specific in what you mean by another service? Do you mean another phone?

Also, what phone are you transferring the contacts to?

I am asking how to transfer contacts from an older VZ flip phone to a RW phone (Moto G4 Plus). Is it correct that if I download the contacts from the old phone as a .csv file and import to my Google account, that Google will populate my new Android phone with the contacts and phone numbers?

Yes, that will work since your contacts will sync with your Google account across your devices. But, that sounds like a bit of a pain to do… You should be able to just transfer all your contacts over Bluetooth with this app.

maryc.kthcly wrote:

I am asking how to transfer contacts from an older VZ flip phone to a RW phone (Moto G4 Plus). Is it correct that if I download the contacts from the old phone as a .csv file and import to my Google account, that Google will populate my new Android phone with the contacts and phone numbers?

Yes, that is exactly what I did. After importing my VZ contacts to Google I spent some time cleaning everything up. They all synchronized to my phone.

Message an
Expert customer