I am purchasing the Moto G 4th gen what do I order to max out the memory, also how long after I activate the phone do I have to port over my land line number

I am purchasing the Moto G 4th gen what do I order to max out the memory, also how long after I activate the phone do I have to port over my land line number

Hi @danw.bk7f2z!

I assume you are referring to the Moto G4 and not the G4 Play or Plus? If so, you can find it here: Moto G (4th Gen.) | Republic Wireless. I also assume you are referring to storage capacity (as you can’t choose the amount of RAM)? All you have to do to max out the inbuilt storage is tap the storage drop-down menu and select 32gb. You can also add a micro SD if you need even more storage (up to about 128gb). Hope that helps!

mb2x

You can port your land line to your G4 anytime after activation. To find out if you land line will port to RW test it here:

Number Transfer | Republic Wireless

There is no time limit.

If you buy the G4+ with 64 Gb memory you will have the most memory available in any phone RW presently sells.

Moto G PLUS (4th Gen.) | Republic Wireless

Just want to point out the only way to increase RAM is to get the Moto G4 Plus (4 GB) (you will also get the most storage (64 GB) (this model is currently on sale for $249 on checkout {normally runs $299})

the Moto G4 has 2 GB of RAM and comes in a 16 GB and a 32 GB version ($199 or $229)

the Moto G4 Play has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage

the Moto G4 sales (current and upcoming) Big Savings Coming on Select Moto Phones!

• **$50 Off the Moto G4 PLUS
    **$249 from 2/19 through 3/18
  • **$30 Off the Moto G4 32 GB
    **$199 from 2/26 through 3/18
  • **$20 Off the Moto G4 16 GB
    **$179 from 3/12 through 3/25
  • **$20 Off the Moto G4 PLAY
    **$129 from 3/12 through 3/18
Message an
Expert customer