I can't get into my voice mail. It ask for my password and I don't remember it

I can’t get into my voicemail since I can’t remember my password

Change to Dial-in Access to Voicemail

https://community.republicwireless.com/docs/DOC-1981-voicemail-lollipop-51#jive_content_id_Set_Your_Voicemail_Password

if you have a Defy try the default 1234 if that doesn’t work create a help tick (Republic Help) to reset the voicemail password

If you don’t remember your password, then have support reset it. Use the chat line for faster service. Republic Help

Also, you should be able to access your voicemail without the password from the phone menu. Select the phone icon to get to the menu.

Voicemail

if the phones the Defy there is no visual Voicemail feature and no way to bypass the password

non beta phones can reset the password in the Republic app (by togging off and back on the use voicemail password in voicemail settiing

RW made a change last week that now requires entering a password when dialing. You likely have a default PW of 1234 which should work at least for the first time you call. After you get your message(s) you should wait for the option to change or set up a new PW and change it to ensure continued access to you voice mail by dialing. Good luck.

Resetting your password is incredibly simple. In the Republic app, tap the Settings icon (gear). Now, tap Voicemail Settings. Tap to remove the check in the checkbox. That removes whatever password was previously set. Now, tap to put a check in the checkbox and you will be presented with blanks to put in a password. Done.

@beachb ,

Thanks that’s good info. Had no issues my self as I had already set up a password.

Seems nobody at RW who was responsible for issuing the Help Update and addressing the resulting member problems had the smarts to know about this easy way to program a password.

And the the new Huawei Ascend 5W or GR 5W doesn’t require a password to access VM when dialed.