I currently have a Moto G first gen with $10.00 plan talk & text. Am I elgible to change to the new plan I recieved an e mail about with 1 GB data& 6 month free service?.f so how do I switch

I currently have a Moto G first gen $10.00 talk & text plan. Can I switch to the new one described in an e mail I received of $20.00 talk, text & 1 GB of data with 6 months free service with my phone? If so how do I do it?

that promotion is only good if you purchase a Moto Z play or a Huawei Ascend 5W

from the email I got

As we announced last week, Republic Wireless has received a major investment from Bandwidth (the company our business was born within) and we’re becoming our own company. We are really excited about what this means for the future of Republic and as our first act, we want to give back to you, our loyal members and fans.

So, without further ado, we are ecstatic to announce two special offers in December on the latest additions to our smartphone lineup.

• From 12/7 - 12/12: Take $100 off a Moto Z Play (discounted from $449 to $349, while supplies last.)
  • From 12/13 - while supplies last: Take $50 off an Ascend 5W by Huawei (a soon-to-be-launched new phone with a premium design made even more affordable at Republic, discounted from $179 to $129, while supplies last.)
    The best part of the deal - and an unheard of move for us, or any carrier - is that **both of these phones will come with up to six months of FREE **service (on our $20 unlimited talk & text + 1GB of cell data plan. Taxes and telecom fees not included. See offer for full details1.)

Please note: Phone purchases must be made within those timeframes and are not applicable to prior sales. All phones must be activated by 12/29 for the free service to take effect. For both new and existing Republic Wireless customers, the first month of the 1GB plan will start during the customer’s January billing cycle, at no charge.

For brand new customers, the phone activation will occur in December, so they will have to pay for their December billing cycle first. Then, beginning with their January billing cycle, they will start receiving the 1GB plan at no charge. We want to make sure this distinction is clear so there is no risk of our new customers feeling misled. If someone purchases a plan with more data than 1GB, they will be responsible for the difference in the plan costs.

From of all of us here at Republic, we thank you for your continued support as we begin the next chapter of our journey together.

Cheers,

First you must wait until tomorrow or the 13th. Would advise reading up on the 3.0 plans for pricing info and your coverage may be different from current plan.

Activate | Republic Wireless

Smartphones for every budget | Republic Wireless

No Contract Cell Phone Plans without the hidden fees | Republic Wireless

Bring your own phone to Republic! | Republic Wireless

Coverage Check | Republic Wireless

closed #4
Message an
Expert customer