I have a help ticket open but I haven't heard anything since 6:30 pm friday, isn't anyone around?

I’m having trouble with my moto Z play and I opened a ticket Thursday and I was getting quick response to my problem but it stopped at 6:30 on Friday. Isn’t anyone around on the weekend?

Post your ticket number and one of the ambassadors with contact Republic in your behalf.

I think they had a dusting of snow and that probably has the same effect as a blizzard in MN.

Can we help you with your problem?

I heard 1/2 inch of snow and at a base the soldiers were flipping humvees. Learn how to drive!

When I lived in NC a six inch snowfall turned into complete chaos. Not enough plows, very few people have snow tires and the temperature hanging right around the very slippery 32 degree mark. We had an ice storm about a a week ago. It took me a half hour of chipping to get my overhead garage door open and I still can’t open the walk-in door with more than an inch of ice in front of it. My driveway slopes uphill so I have to wear spikes to check my mail. The Bridgestone Blizzacks on my Prius walk right up it. The night before last it was -25F and last night -18F.

I live in Raleigh NC, the public panic due to weather predictions, made is go home early Friday with my job. So I’m sure RW staff probably suffered a similar fate. But they do have many ways of getting help other than trouble tickets. This forum is a good example of how to get help. Here is a doc about many ways of getting help: Getting Help from Republic

By the way we got about 2-3 inches of snow here, but the sunlight melted a lot of the ice and the temps are going to make that only ice, and we probably will be somewhat hobbled for the next few days. Snow almost anyone can drive on, black ice not so much.

If you post your issue here you may have good luck getting a quick answer if its not something only RW staff can handle.

I am in Cleveland with the dreaded Lake Erie. Lake snow effect is all east lately and i got dust. Can’t make money with dust I need SNOW!

*** ~~ßocephous™***

1038015 is my help ticket. My screen went black, the touch screen works and I got a phone call yesterday.but I couldn’t answer it. I got to the point where they want me to shut off the phone and do system cache and hold the power button and down volume button in for 2-3 seconds and it should restart but I still get nothing. Thanks for the advice!

Try holding down the just the power button for much longer than 2-3 seconds try for a minute or 2.

See: Reset the Moto Z Force

Hi @terryu,

The same thing happened to my Moto X Pure last week. On my first attempt, I was not able to hold down the power button long enough for the phone to reboot. So I removed the phone’s case and tried again. I had to hold the power button down for one minute before it rebooted.

Looks like your ticket was routed to the Replacement team but they are only available M-F (shipping days/times). I do not see where the agent properly communicated this, so I have asked an agent on staff to update your ticket accordingly.

Hello, I have a similar problem as terryu above. I have ticket #1055496 open and was receiving back and forth communications until 18:40 yesterday. My son is getting very impatient about activating his phone but would like to keep his old number. Could this be looked into from this site? Thanks in advance!

giova wrote:

Hello, I have a similar problem as terryu above. I have ticket #1055496 open and was receiving back and forth communications until 18:40 yesterday. My son is getting very impatient about activating his phone but would like to keep his old number. Could this be looked into from this site? Thanks in advance!

ping @seanr

I looked at my trouble tickets and only two past ones are showing. Did my trouble ticket get lost? Or did I fail to submit it correctly?

Thanks,

Tom

The Community is mostly other RW members such as yourself. We do not have access to your tickets… to view your old tickets go to this link.

https://help.republicwireless.com/hc/en-us/requests

Any time you open a ticket (or you have new activity on your ticket) you should receive a confirmation

email. If you did not get such an email then your ticket probably didn’t get submitted. Most common cause of tickets not going through is the last pop-up where you need to click SEND…if your browser blocks it…because of pop-up blockers or other add-ons.

If you are unable to submit a ticket in spite of disabling the pop-up blockers, etc you can always send an email to

help@republicwireless.com and it will get converted into a ticket.

Please note that if you open multiple tickets for the same issue, they will get merged. This might be another possible

reason for not seeing some of your older tickets.

See here for more info

Getting Help from Republic

Also, for future reference, you should consider starting a new discussion rather than responding in an older discussion

unless your issue is closely related to existing discussion. Especially on a thread like this one…which has an answer

marked as correct…other community members might not notice your question.

Message an
Expert customer