I have a Moto X 1st generation

I’m looking to upgrade my phone, I just sent back the Moto G 4th gen because the reception was not as good as my Moto X 1st Gen. Plus on the Moto G the battery was not all day, I would like a phone with truly a longer battery life and with reception as good as my Moto X any suggestions?

I wish we could have worked with you on your issues with the G4. It should have the same coverage and should be better on battery. Probably could have been dealt with. I get two days out of my G4 and we don’t typically have people complain that the coverage, if the same carrier(yours was), was worse.

Your battery with your G4 last for two days using your phone on a regular basis? Example surfing on the internet I’m looking at Facebook whatever? My reception on the G4 wasn’t near what it is with my Moto X working out in a rural area with no Wi-Fi near me. My Moto X connected to the internet to G4 wouldn’t let me do anything not even text.

The text should have worked but the new plans do not have roaming Internet/data so apps that need data when roaming(rural) might not work. Might not be coverage might have just been that.

Your battery with your G4 last for two days using your phone on a regular basis? Example surfing on the internet I’m looking at Facebook whatever?
Yes I use my phone. Sometimes when I use it a lot, I get a day and a half. A full day is the goal but I typically go past it. If it is not making it a day, we need to look at apps that may be behaving badly.

Message an
Expert customer