I have had a lot of trouble with my moto phones. Can I bring one of the new phones from a different supplier so I can get help when the phone doesn't work?

I have had a moto e and now have the moto g 3rd gen. Both will sound like I am under water half of the time. Especially when calling with wifi. Many other issues I have lived with just to have an inexpensive service. If I can buy the phone elsewhere and keep my plan at least when the phone is acting up I can call someone and get some help to correct it. The forums have not worked for me at all.

Also I asked a question months ago and have no idea if anyone ever answered. I love the idea of this company but am beginning to think the lack of service may not be worth the price.

Please HELP!!!

any of the Republic 3.0 phones can be BYOD (in fact some have to be) just make sure the Model numbers and build version car correct (these are all Us Regional Factory Unlock)

Bring_Your_Own_Phone_FAQs

3.0 coverage is GSM (T-Mobile) https://republicwireless.com/tools/coverage-check-gsm/

you will need a SIM

Bring your own phone to Republic! | Republic Wireless

or from

amazon.com/Republic-Wireless-Starter-Prepaid-Carrie

Buying a new phone won’t help with your calls on WiFi. Either your home WiFi network is the problem, there is an issue with Republic’s call bonding or you have an app issue. If you have a computer repair shop near you, they may be able to help for a charge.

The new phones purchased from Amazon and others may make your cellular calls worse or better, depending on how TMobile’s network is in your location.

Enter your address. If it says fair, then your cellular phone calls will not be very good if they work at all. 4G LTE Coverage Map | Check Your 4G LTE Cell Phone Coverage | T-Mobile