I just bought the moto G4 but have an old Moto G with one of the original plans. I don't really want to have a new plan, I just need a new phone as mine fell in the toilet....

How do I keep my number and old plan?

If I can’t can I just have all my information and contacts transferred to the new G4 from the G?

You cannot keep your old plan with the new phones. When you activate your new phone carefully read the screen prompts and activate it as a replacement for your damaged phone. The number will transfer and the damaged phone will be deactivated. Here are some useful links:

Republic Wireless 3.0 FAQs

Activate My Phone

Be sure to check the coverage you will have if you buy a G4 or any of the other new phones:

4G LTE Coverage Map | Check Your 4G LTE Cell Phone Coverage | T-Mobile

There are 2.0 phones available used on eBay. In fact, I’m about to list two white Moto X (1st Gen) phones in excellent condition that qualify for the Republic Refund plan.

@megans.vycs3u

You will have to activate the new phone as a replacement to the old phone. I am sorrybut the new 3.0 plans are only available for the G4 phone. The Gmail account should keep the contacts synced to the new phone. The number should transfer over and the dead Moto G will be deactivated. The Playstore will have all the apps backed up for you in the playstore’s -->settings–>my apps & games!

Activate My Phone

*** ~~ßocephous™***