I need a new phone ,,and same phone ##

how can’t I contact,.?

Hi @oscarl.l2kxd5 and welcome to the Republic Wireless community.

RW does things differently than you may be accostumed to. There is not a Call Center like most traditional providers, rather they use online help and this community as a ‘first-line’ of support, as well as other social media outlets.

Here is a document that should answer any and all questions you have, or, you can add detail in this thread if you have questions, and usually get great solutions or advice in short periods of time. Getting Help from Republic

These may help as the nature of support at RW is often misunderstood.

Community Overview

Community Guidelines

edit: I found this reviewing your thread, Support | Republic Wireless , you and I can learn a lot in this community.

If this will be your first RW phone, then this should help: Number Transfers

If you are already a RW customer, then you should just have to activate your new phone as an “upgrade” (even if your new phone is cheaper than the old one) and the number will transfer automatically. If you buy the new phone (or SIM for 3.0 BYO phone) directly from RW, then I think you specify “upgrade” in the purchase process.

If you buy the new phone (or SIM for 3.0 BYO phone) directly from RW, then I think you specify “upgrade” in the purchase process.
No longer the case. “Upgrades” now mostly referred to as replacements are universally handled at activation. Both phones and SIMs ship from Republic’s store not tied to a Republic account. That is to say, it’s entirely possible to use one Republic account to order yet activate on a different Republic account. Updated docs here: How to Use the Online Store.

Message an
Expert customer